About Resume Marketing Services
Over the years, we have come across one common concern that every immigrant faces while looking to apply for an immigration process - How do I find a suitable job once my immigration process is complete..? Or, Can I possibly get a job offer in hand, before I even fly to my dream country..??
Well, it surely is a very difficult task to land a job offer in your dream country without being physically present there however, there is certainly a lot of ground that can be covered before you set to fly, which would not only increase your chances of landing a job which suits your experience and background but also considerably reduces the time you take to grab the right opportunity, post landing in the new country
And so once again, keeping in line with Cross Settle Immigration’s work ethics, culture, and commitment i.e. to extend all possible support to our clients in the quest to settle in their dream country,we present to you a small glimpse of the ‘Resume Marketing Services’ that we offer to our clients through our highly experienced team of HR/Recruitment professionals, having years of industry experience and thorough understanding of the requirements of the international job market:
Resume and Cover letter Writing
Shaping your experience on a piece of paper, representing your rich experience, and highlighting your skills and expertise in the specific format to the concerned HR, thereby increasing your prospects of getting your desired opportunity in an unknown market of your targeted destination. It is imperative to include details like your skills and training, work experience, education, and most importantly, the accomplishments you have made in your past employments. It should also inform the employer of your career objective (the job you are seeking) and communicate concisely the various benefits you will bring to the organization if hired.
A cover letter is considered a very important part of your job application and your CV should always be accompanied by a cover letter while applying for a job. Through a cover letter, you can enable the hiring manager to have a better understanding of your suitability for the role by effectively highlighting the key aspects of your CV, like your skill sets and how it aligns with the position, what value you will bring to the team or the company, etc.
An excellent resume has the power to open doors of opportunity for you
Your resume describes your qualifications and what makes you unique. To stand out among other applicants, you need a resume that markets your strengths and matches the job.
A great resume
- Grabs the attention of employers and recruiters
- Sells your strongest skills and accomplishments
- Shows how you’re a match for a position or project
- And most importantly, gets you a job interview!
In today’s competitive business world, employers are always looking for talented people—like you! And they increasingly use social media to find applicants.Having an online presence means correct employers can find you on the Internet and it also plays an integral part in helping you land at the correct place at the correct time.
Tips for online presence
- Create a profile on a social networking tool.
- A well-written blog can help you communicate your knowledge in a particular area. It can even establish you as an authority.
- You never start a marketing campaign without knowing who you want to reach. That’s because once you know your target audience, it's easier for the other decisions to fall into place.
- It applies even to your resume. If you know the correct platform wherein the correct set of people will read it and what's important to them, you can shape your message accordingly. You need to think about the type of job you're hoping to work for.
At Cross Settle Immigration, we would do the effective marketing of your profile by keeping target industries in mind. We would also assist you to approach the correct concerned person (HR/Hiring Manager). We’ll assist in marketing your profile through local job portals, tapping the HR professionals, helping you be part of local groups, etc.
Tapping Industry Specific HR/Hiring Manager
Networking is nothing more than getting to be a part of the correct set or group of people. It is one of the most successful ways to find a new job, connecting with the targeted people through joining professional groups, emails, chat, etc.
Job Search Networking Tips
- Conduct informational interviews with your contacts and ask for referrals for additional meetings.
- Follow through with referrals, and always thank contacts in writing (email is fine).
- Create an inventory of your accomplishments, including your educational background and work history, to keep at hand should a chance encounter become a contact.
- Make a list of the assets you will bring as a prospective employee.
- When networking online, keep track of who you have emailed and where you have posted so you can follow up.
Networking is one of the key tools used for getting the desired job, but wrong networking just wastes valuable time and leads to no result. We, at Cross Settle Immigration, would assist you to create effective networking by getting you connected with a certain set of professionals in the specific regions of the country you want to immigrate to, which enhances your chances of landing the desired job.
To know more about the Resume Marketing Services offered by Cross Settle Immigration and to find out how you can take benefit of the same, we encourage you to give us a call at +919310385606 from Monday to Saturday 10.00 AM – 6.00 PM.
Alternatively, you can fill up this Free Assessment form with a few details and one of our experts would be happy to call you back and assist you.