Proof Of Funds Requirements For Canada Express Entry Program

Who Needs Proofs of Funds

    You require Proof of Funds to meet the basic requirements of the
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program

Who Doesn’t Need Proof of Fund?

    You don't have to show Proof of Funds if,
  • you're applying under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) or
  • you're authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, regardless of whether you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program

How much money you will require?

    How much money you need to show depends on the size of your family. In family you must include,
  • yourself
  • your spouse or partner
  • your and your spouse’s dependent kids

You must include your Spouse and/or Dependent Children even if they’re

  • Permanent Residents or Citizens of Canada
  • Not coming to Canada with you

The below table shows the minimum funds you need to show as per the number of family members. If you are maintaining more money, please mention the full amount in your application (subject to change, please refer to the IRCC website or contact our team to find out the latest/current proof of funds requirement):

Number of family members Funds required (in Canadian dollars)
1 $13,310
2 $16,570
3 $20,371
4 $24,733
5 $28,052
6 $31,638
7 $35,224
For each additional family member $3,586

Need help or assistance with your Canada PR application..? Speak to our Highly Experienced and Trusted team of consultants at: +919310385606 OR fill up this Free Assessment form.

View More Testimonial

Quick Inquiry